Sunday, December 23, 2007

End of 2007

It's christmas season and soon this year will be gone...

Year 2007... A year so different from the rest... Its hard to imagine that so many things can happen in just one year..

I've worked on chinese new year. Being in a manufacturing company, there's never a dull moment, but the work on that day was just so overwhelming... Production was running on close to full capacity, and with it came lots of line issues. I've wanted to go to my granny's place for gathering but failed to make it in the end. A big regret i'm going to have for the years to come because new year aint going to be the same again..

My aunt passed away in October after battling with liver cancer for 2 mths.. Her family were with her when she took her last breath... Even though we do not talk about it, it was a great blow for everyone. She was the youngest aunt, and the illness came so unexpectedly and quickly. She looked perfectly healthy up till the last week when she was sedated after complaining of severe pain. There wasnt anything we could do to help, except to watch her wasted away.... This memory still haunts me today.

I've gained a sister, my cousin who is now in sec 1. But how to be a good big brother, when I'm home tired and saturated everyday. She's at an age where she's rebellious, her time wasted on japanese visual kei songs. Songs which I disapproved of as it isolates her from the world. This is the golden age for her to explore and make sense of the world... But was I like this back then, I do not know... I'm strict with her, hoping to fulfill my promise to my aunt... But I'm not sure whether I've gone overboard... Its been a long time since I last been a big brother... Many a times, I feel better slacking off, and just be a nowhere man... A hermit will be my perfect job.

Having regrets was how I started the year and I do not hope this will be how it ends...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mao mao, how are you ?? after that ICT i never get see you liao..

New Year is here so it calls for new changes, new looks, new shoes, new shirts, new pants, new belt, new underwear... hee hee

Wish you and your family Happy New Year and blessed with good fortune...

chee

Tue Jan 01, 01:22:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Jan 01, 01:24:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I forgot to leave my footprint behind...

Interested to make money $$$ online ?? Check it out here...

http://www.desire-for-wealth.com

Cheer,
Chee

Tue Jan 01, 01:27:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home