Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Complain complain...


The similiarities between my simulation results and some gals i've seen.


Through the eyes of the ignorants...
1.) Wonderful CoNToURs
2.) Mesmerising colours
3.) Mystical results

Through the eyes of the intellects...
1.) Undesired contours
2.) Evil colours
3.) Senseless results


In short,


CHIO (pretty) but totally RUBBISH!


This is not an essay to badmouth any of my female friends, or an essay to spread forth my self proclaimed male chauvinistic view. But for many guys/gals out there, I'm sure many of you will be able to identify with the above mentioned while reading journals, running experiments or doing your research.

Now try and relate that experience to some of the people that you've met. .. Those who gave u very good first impressions... Probably the crushes you have because of his/her natural good looks and assets. But with increased knowledge and coming of age, you begin to realise that he/ she is not quite the person you expect to be.... In fact, you discovered that the habit and nature of the person to be obnoxious and completely disgusting... Super disappointing right....

My fellow fyp mate and I were so happy when we got the above simulation result this morning. After spending the last 2 months trying to understand how the user unfriendly simulation software works, we thought we finally had some decent results to show the world today. But after sitting down to analyse the 16 beautiful simulation results, we came to a conclusion that they are just plain senseless. Oh well, another 1/25 pages for my thesis "why it fails" chapter.

Of course, there is no correlationship between being chio and being senseless. I'm just shooting my head off based on my own personal ignorance, and experiences. I've no statistical readings, or reviews to support the warped view... ha ha

But for those who have really lost hope in the pretty gals/guys/fyp projects they are attached/assigned to. I'm pretty optimistic that the final outcome will be one which is both sweet and intelligent.

Just have faith!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippo said...

If your FYP were about analyzing pretty girls, you definitely couldn't get A+ bleahz :P ... Cuz your result isn't very right, and you didn't handle exceptional cases as well @_@

Thu Jan 05, 07:03:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home